Saturday 18 January 2014

With a slight delay, but I am finally posting an update. I have been heavily preoccupied with other excitements, therefore I did not spend any time on my cyanotype progress. I have also run out of ink and my missing colour cartridge has only just arrived yesterday. 
First of all, I have decided to improve my cyanotype process, I have purchased a Pictorico Pro transparencies to replace my current 3M film. This change in the setup means that I have to rework my curve and my blocking colour. I must remind that any, even the slightest change in the setup requires a brand new curve and a blocking colour. I am planing to sort this out tomorrow morning.
I did manage to get a couple of testers done on Monday.  Here, I introduced a border, something I will definitely use in future.



And below I wanted to check the effect of lifting a glass of the image. Three sponge rectangles were used to assist in the lift. I do like the less pronounced details and more dreamy look to the final print. Again, something to be taken with me for future work.




No comments:

Post a Comment