Saturday 25 January 2014

My illness has flared up again and unfortunately it has prevented me from doing anything other than working and sleeping over the last week. My heart seems to be heavily misbehaving and I simply have very little energy to carry on with life as before.

Anyway I am here today and I have managed to get myself out this morning with my lovely Fuji X Pro1. I have taken a few good shots, which I am posting below. I am just so very pleased with this camera. The low light performance is out of this world, which means that photographers like myself who detest using the on camera flash, are simply in paradise when shooting with this lovely little gem. The only set back so far is certainly the lack of RAW support in Lightroom 3. I had to purchase a Lightroom 5 in order to shoot in RAW again. I have been therefore photographing in JPEG until my new Lightroom arrives.





No comments:

Post a Comment