Saturday 18 January 2014

I have now officially started my thorough research into the world of war photography. Something that has recently become my new possible photography choice. It is a very long term plan, to be completely honest I am looking at a probably around 10 years to get to the actual war front. Such carrier will demand the right connections, impeccable photography skills, outstanding camera equipment, a stable financial situation and must not forget a British passport in case of any trouble. For now I am getting familiar with the greatest of war photography. I have bought a book 'Get the Picture: A Personal History of Photojournalism' by John G. Morris, I have already seen a documentary on Sky Arts based on this book. Another great documentary centring around the James Nachtwey's work can be watched on YouTube for free:


And finally, the work of great Robert Cappa here:



No comments:

Post a Comment