Wednesday 1 October 2014

Back on the Rock

I have now been back on the Island for a few days, but only today I am finding a little time for a quick update.  I shall crack on with the course again over weekend.

The holiday was fantastic, a well deserved rest amongst my family and filled with lots of excitement. Exactly what I needed! I managed to get to a few galleries, a couple of concerts, a Christening and finally visited the capital city for longer than usually (an hour whilst on my way to/from the Airport). All in just 9 days!

Here are some pics from the trip. I purposely took a single lens with my X-Pro1 in order to finally test  it properly. All I can say, the Fujinon XF23mm f/1.4 lives to its wonderful reviews. It did not disappoint, it is very responsive, fast and captures beautifully, especially at its fastest setting.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment