Wednesday 20 August 2014

Not much happened since my last post. I am still recovering after my op, it really does take a long time to get better after such serious surgery.
I have been experimenting with gums and cyanotypes, the results are still at a very experimental level, but I will happily post some examples.
As August is now coming to an end, I have to sign up for my next course with OCA. I have been struggling to decide on the course, as whatever I choose at this point, it will heavily shape my photographic future. After a time of some serious consideration, I decided to go for 'Documentary photography' instead of 'Gesture and Meaning'. As much as I would like to learn more about the human body, study closely portraiture and advertising, I think documentary could finally help me find myself in photography and ground me to a specific genre. And should I miss more creative approach, I can always carry on with my dillydally projects in my spare time.

I attach some pics from my camera-less experimentations, captured with a scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment